Thursday, August 6, 2009

Whooo Whooo loves the county fair?


Whooooo-hooooooo!

Today, we are off today to the county fair! My family went for the first time last year, and when I asked my kids the other day, what the loved best about the fair, their answer wasn't quite what I expected.

You see, there are a ton of fun things to do at the fair! There are of course, the rides, most of which my kids are too small for, but they can go on tame rides like the carousel. There are the fun games, like the basketball toss- I was sure that one was a winner last year. Oh, and the fair is overrun with cute little animals, some more fragrant than others- the baby chickens were adorable, as were the little piggies, the giant cows (yes, cows are adorable), and the enormous Clydesdale's...

We spent an entire day at the fair last year, enjoying our snow cones and wandering around the attractions, and watching kids show-off their prize winning animals.

An entire day.... and you know what my kids said, when I asked them what they loved best? "Mommy, remember the parking lot? It was grass, and rocky and so big!!"

Yup, the parking lot. Could have saved about 40 bucks.

Have a great day!
~Angela
Angelfish Boutique

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that set, absolutely adorable! And heehee on the parking lot- too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete