Monday, August 10, 2009

Trick or Treat with B*Cheeky Boutique!!


Trick or treat!

It's that time of year, when the full moon shines bright...and the bats take flight...and designers stay up all night....creating for H~A~L~L~O~W~E~E~N!

I love Halloween, and I've always dreamed of decking out my home "Roseanne" style (c'mon, you remember those episodes right?) And one day, when my kids get alittle older, I'll decorate my 1862 Victorian home the way it should be decorated on Halloween, with a tasteful array of bloody stumps, mummys and creepy crawlers.

But for now, so as not to induce nightmares in my preschoolers, I'll settle for a well placed jack o' lantern and a few little cobwebs scattered here and there.

These days, I especially love "boutique" Halloween! And B*Cheeky Boutique's Halloween launch, which started today, has some real "spook-tacular" creations! You have to check out what these b*cheeky designers have "conjured up" for our launch- they are so creative with their designs, you're little goblins will eat them up (along with the candy corn...candy apples...smarties...your dentist bill...wink wink.)

Happy Halloween!
~Angela
Angelfish Boutique

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great Halloween items listed for this launch and more to come!
    LOL....I love Roseanne!

    ReplyDelete