Monday, July 13, 2009

Teacher's Pet



I’ll be the first to admit, I was a teacher’s pet. Need the black board erased? I was your kid…take the milk money to the lunch room, bring it on! For the majority of my educational career, I sat, front row, hand poised at the shoulder, ready to propel it into the air at any given moment. “Pick me! Pick me!” Yeah, I was a teacher’s pet.

This has clearly rubbed off on my first born child. In his final year of preschool, my big guy embraced his teacher’s pet status and worked at it as if it were an Olympic sport. Line leader, paper-picker-uper, crayon patrol... my son was front and center, arm poised, just like his mommy.

Today, B*Cheeky is proud to celebrate the “Teacher’s Pet!” You can find our Back to School designs by searching "bcheeky" on ebay or clicking here
.

Have a great day!
~Angela
Angelfish Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment