Thursday, July 9, 2009

What's Out Your Backdoor?

The Internet is an amazing place!
I never thought that I would be a person that could use the phrase "My Internet Friend" when describing someone I talk to on a daily basis.
Over the years I have made many "Internet Friends" and have even met a few of them in person...Yes I know, Freaky ;)

We are all from different parts of the country and the world.
Show off "What's out your Backdoor"

I live in Florida, the first images that come to mind for most are white sand beaches, maybe even Disney.
Here's what I wake up to every day

Not what you thought, huh?

Whether your at work or home take a snap shot out your door or window and share it on your blog.
If you do, post a comment so we can take a peak into your world.

Patricia
one*boy*one*girl*boutique
OneBoyOneGirlBoutique.com
OneBoyOneGirl~Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment